Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I think I have everything...

Because I had the day off today, I went and purchased everything that I didn't have that was on my list of "things you need" that I found in a magazine. Well there are 2 things I don't have...I mean 3...1) Baby Monitor (Ben's job), 2) Formula, 3) something personal, I do not care to share :)

Beau, Michelle, Alex and Gillian were kind enough to bring over lots of toys for Kate and lots of other useful items, THANK YOU!!!!!!! We went to Gillian's 3rd birthday party on Sunday and I will post pictures once I get them downloaded. It was a perfect party and Carmen was in town which was great!!

Carmen bought Kate her first bunny "piggy" bank, it is beautiful, all sliver, little bunny which looks perfect in her room. THANK YOU!!

I have my next appointment Thursday so I will hopefully get the pictures off the camera by then, so I can post them...

Ben is in his 2nd quarter for school, so he is really busy, I am trying to everything on my own so he doesn't have to be bothered. He is doing well and enjoying it too, so that is good.

OK, I will update after my next appt.

No comments: