Monday, November 17, 2008

November Ultra Sound

All went well Friday. She is still a she and is not big…well IF I am 34 weeks, which is what my doctor says I am from information I gave him at the beginning then she is a little big but IF I am 36 weeks, which is what the first US said I was then she is right on target. She is 5lbs. and 13 oz, which is great so if I only have 4 more weeks, which is what the first US sound December14thish, she should gain a ½ lbs a week, so 2 more lbs. she will be perfect at 7lbs. 13oz…, so I don’t think I need to worry about a 9 lb baby UNLESS the “original” due date still stands then she would be 8lbs. 13oz….so there are a lot of what if’s which I am sure we will discuss at my next appointment, but I am happy she is almost 6lbs., so she is “big enough” now…which is good.

I will post the US pictures soon, I just got a new scanner and need to figure out how to use it first...stay tuned!

No comments: