I went to my doctor's appt. today and met with another doctor that is in the same practice, just in case he is on call when I have my baby. First thing he said to me is I gained 7 lbs. and that I was only supposed to gain 4, so I needed to watch what I am eating....then he looked and measured my stomach and said "well maybe it's not that your eating too much, this baby is measuring big." he then proceeded to tell me that because I didn't gain any weight my first 3 or 4 visits, that I shouldn't be concerned about my weight, so who knows.
He wants to see me back in 3 weeks instead of 4, because of the size of the baby...don't know what that means, so I guess we will see next time I go, which is Novemeber 6th.
My feet have been looking more like Miss Piggy feet each day, which scares me, I'm not sure if I even have ankles anymore, scary!!
Anyway, he said she was very active, so I guess that is a good thing!!
That is it for now, please pray for a healthy baby, that is what we are doing.
Abby's First Solo
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment