Monday, July 4, 2011

17 days...was a long time away from home but we all had a wonderful time!

The girls and I headed to Boyne City on the 17th of June, luckily JoJo was kind enough to meet us half way on our drive up :)  We stayed for the weekend and then I headed out of town for a week of work, Traverse City to see a customer and golf... Nashville...where I got to see long time family friends, The Newman's!!  Then to Hot Springs for 2 days of golf!!

THANK YOU mom and dad for watching the 2 girls for a week...I don't know if I could have done a week without daycare :) The girls were perfect and had a BLAST going to the pool, the library to see a magician, lots of walks and playing in the rain. Libby was kind enough to start crawling while I was gone...so she was everywhere, lucky JoJo and Papa :) I returned the following Monday and then Ben came up on Thursday. He played golf with my dad and my dad's friends. We all got to see a ton of family friends






























































1 comment:

Ione said...

Lots of fun! Cute girls!