Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Libby is a Catholic!

This was a Big Weekend...My nephew Alex had his First Communion on Saturday, followed by a great party for him at Beau and Michelle's house....Grandma and Grandpa Schultz were there too!  Don;t have ANY pics and I am not happy about it...Alex was so excited and he did a prefect job!

Sunday was Mother's Day and Libby's Baptism...Beau is the Godfather and my Best Cousin Ellen is Libby's Godmother...what a special day and everyone came!  JoJo and Papa, Grandma and Grandpa, Beau, Michelle, Alex and Gillian, Ellen, Jack and Riley!

Kate also had a great time with her cousin's and grandparents :)  You will not see my wonderful Mother in law in these pictures because she took all of them for me :) THANK YOU CARMEN! I am sure I will get more from others and will post those soon :0 

  Libby received too many fantastic presents, it was too much for one little girl but thank you very much to everyone for thinking of her.... WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEKEND!  Thank you everyone! 



























No comments: