Monday, May 17, 2010

Here she is....

I can't believe I am having another baby, I think it just hit me today.... The baby looks healthy, all is measuring correct for the gestation, YEAH, that is what I am MOST thankful for....she was opening and closing her mouth a lot but did cooperate for the technician and the doc. On Thursday, I am have my appt. with the pediatric cardiologist to make sure the baby's heart chambers have closed...bc of the "issue" Kate has they are checking ahead of time with this baby...but the Dr. today's say he sees nothing to make him believe that the heart isn't perfect...so that is good news....funny, I think this baby's US pic looks like Kate's US pic....I will post a comparison....
Her feet
Her loooooonnnngggg Leg
Profile
Baby Face

3 comments:

Keliann and Michael said...

Another girl, how exciting! Can't wait, can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the US pics!!! so special!! brought tears to my eyes!! xoxoxoxo congratulations ben, ande, & kate!!

Alison said...

I'm glad everything looks good, I know how stressful it can be. The girl has some long legs!!!