Friday, April 9, 2010

In no particular order

Kate at dinner the last night with Larson's

Pretty Baby!!
Holla, it's a party!!




"noooo...I like it when Duffy licks IN my mouth"


Let's get our groove on


Curly top
My sweet outfit from Aunt Reenie!

Kate LOVED the pool, actually wanted me to let her go...she held onto the side of the pool and kicked, I was really impressed with her skills...no fear here














Kate and JoJo


A "shout out" to Bun Bun


Papa and the babies


JoJo's Bar t-shirt...she loved it!


The girls!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!! i just love seeing the fam together!! pics are awesome!! hope jojo had a great birthday!! love you guys!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Beth Moxon said...

She is SO cute Ande! And you know how you said they have the same outfits...well she has the pink and green and white striped dress too! My mom made her purdue tutu. She is just so cute and I LOVE all her outfits and bows!