
Yes, yes, you heard me right, if all goes well, please pray, the Schultz Family will add one more to make 4!
The new baby will arrive September 22nd... due to the fact I will have a scheduled c-section 1 week before my due date (September 29) that is what the doctor said.
Ben and I are so excited...as you can see Kate was not so excited when we told her :) (that is a fake smile, she is actually trying to get down and is upset)
I will keep you all updated on all the progress...


11 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)
(Also - ironic that the word verification I have to type below to comment is "mumma". FUNNY!)
That's fantastic...CONGRATULATIONS!!
that's wonderful news! congratulations:) hope you're feeling well!
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!!!
Congrats again to you, Ben and Kate! We are so happy for you.
Does Bun Bun get no love...shouldn't it be "Finally Five"? :)
So cool Ande! Congrats. I hope some day Leighton will have a sibling...or else I think I will have to try and figure out how I can kidnap Alex or Kate when you and Kristi are not looking :)
So glad you shared the news!!! I can't believe that you are 12+ weeks already...I have some shopping and sewing to do!! When are you coming to stay again??
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO excited for you, Ben and Kate! Hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations, Ande! Two is fun... you'll love it, and Kate will, too! Hope the first trimester treated you well!
Congratulations! You will love two after the first 4 months. I tried to reply to your email on Facebook, but you seem to of vanished from Facebook (add me back in please:)
P.S. Happy Birthay tomorrow!
What wonderful news!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you - believe it flies by!!! Can't wait to see what you will be having!
Congrats!
Post a Comment