Ande, I'm so sorry to have missed the festivities. I was looking forward to seeing you! Wish you all the best with everything!
Aw, RATS! I didn't even know about it! :( I would have been there if I would have known. Looks like it was fun...In other news, I sit by Matt - we share a cube space. Small world :)Anyway, we'll have to get Kate, Abby and Alex all together sometime soon!
I did not know about this party either :( Super duper bummer!
Ande, you have to give me updated information! I didn't know you were leaving Delphi. Call me soon!Miranda
New job? Retirement?
Thanks for the sweet comment - we are super excited! I will definitely find out what we are having - such a planner! I can't believe Kate is almost one - time flies w/little ones!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ande, I'm so sorry to have missed the festivities. I was looking forward to seeing you! Wish you all the best with everything!
Aw, RATS! I didn't even know about it! :( I would have been there if I would have known. Looks like it was fun...
In other news, I sit by Matt - we share a cube space. Small world :)
Anyway, we'll have to get Kate, Abby and Alex all together sometime soon!
I did not know about this party either :( Super duper bummer!
Ande, you have to give me updated information! I didn't know you were leaving Delphi. Call me soon!
Miranda
New job? Retirement?
Thanks for the sweet comment - we are super excited! I will definitely find out what we are having - such a planner! I can't believe Kate is almost one - time flies w/little ones!
Post a Comment