Kate:
-Claps and it actually sounds like a clap...she has been doing this for about 2 weeks?? she does it alone, when I sing "Patty Cake", when others clap as they did at the band show, Kate was right along with the crowd.
-Waves hi and bye with 1 hand....she used to get excited and do both hands...so I attribute this to excitement, not an actual wave but now she is waving with one hand when you say "hi" or "bye"...for about a week now.
-Crawls EVERYWHERE, the gates are up...but she has not found the stairs yet...she is more interested in pulling herself up on everything, couch, tables, stools, chairs, her crib, the bed...she has been doing this for a couple of weeks but is really good and fast at it now...does it without struggling :) Good Kate!
-She plays music on her toys and pulls herself up and dances, which is too cute...
-She makes a "car noise" and also takes her finger and rubs it against her lips, up and down to make that "bub, bub, bub" noise, if you know what I am talking about...(about a month for the lip thing, the car noise is new this week)
-"Mama" when she is sad/mad and "Dada" when she is happy Kate :)(for about a month)but I am not claiming she knows what she is saying because she doesn't, obviously, I think our names are "Mama" and "Dada" because that is what ALL kids say first, hence our names :)
I think that is it :)
Abby's First Solo
1 year ago


3 comments:
sounds like she is doing wonderful! i love her little jeans (a few posts ago) i wish mine fit like that:)
Go Kate Go!
Good to do the updates on the blog. For me at least, it serves as a baby book! No baby yet. I'll keep ya posted! :)
Post a Comment