Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kate's Stat's Update

Well Kate had her 6 months doctor appt. but she is really 7 months 2 weeks and 5 days old. She is 16 lbs. 6 oz. (30%)and 27.5 inches long (75%) for a 7.5 month old. She has 2 bottom teeth and is JUST crawling...just a little though, a little forward and a few steps back, time to buy some gates. We lowered her bed due to the fact that I came in a few mornings and she was pulling herself up :) She is as sweet as can be, loves all food except she was a little unhappy with the cottage cheese that I tried to feed her, she didn't refuse it or cry but she kept making a "shiver" movement when it was in her mouth...video to come soon, it was funny. I think that is it for now.

No comments: