Monday, December 8, 2008

December 2nd Appointment

Nothing new to report but I didn't gain any weight this week, YEAH, so I didn't get yelled at by Dr. Funk...heartbeat was good, he said she is still about 7 or so lbs. It's just a waiting game...so I am waiting...my next appointment is next Tuesday, the 16th, so I will report out then...

As for this week. I received a TON of gifts...Ben's Grandma Ervin sent the cutest outfits, I can't wait to out her in all these new clothes...

My brother came and brought a onsie that said I love NY all over it and another little NY t-shirt.

My cousin Ellen gave me a TON of clothes that her baby Riley had out grown and all the baby necessities, i.e. wipes, shampoo, body wash, lotion and all sorts of other little goodies!!

I also got the cutest, tiniest outfit from my sister-in-law, it has the little, little pants, shirt and sweater!! She also gave a me a TON of stuff that her babies don't use anymore...

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is much appreciated and Kate will get her use out of it, again, can't wait to play dress up!!

No comments: