Monday, July 21, 2008

Not feeling Sick anymore and I bought maternity clothes

Well, it's been a while since I have written. Nothing new but I do not feel sick anymore and I don't know when that stopped, maybe 3 weeks ago. I am 18 weeks this week, close to half way done, Ben and I are ready for the baby. Yesterday, Michelle, Beau and the kids were over and Alex was ready to see the baby as well, he was pushing/lightly punching my stomach wondering if that would help move the process along. Also went maternity clothes shopping and bought a couple of new items...but we haven't bought anything for the baby or his/hers room yet, guess we will wait until we know what we are having. I went for blood work last week for testing of early issues and the doctor said they would call if they found something and no phone call to date, so I think we are ok. I have not felt the baby move yet, not that I know of, but I think that is supposed to happen soon...my next appt. in in 4 week and they will schedule the ultra sound for September, YEAH!!!!!! Looked into baby classes today, i.e. prenatal care, need to check with Ben to make sure he will be in town, because he will be attending them with me... :) Well bye for now!!

No comments: